Morocco Camel Trek for 2,3,4,5 Nights Desert
Camel trekking in Merzouga for two nights in desert (Erg chebbi )
Day 1: Camel Trek to Erg chebbi dunes - Sunset - Sand Board -Night in tents in desert
This trip also (2 Night in desert ) begins in evening, we organise the camel ride for the night in desert from a hotel near the sand dunes, in this trip you'll visit and have lunchs with somet berber nomad family near the border between Morocco and Algeria . The trek will start right into into the the highest sand dunes in the heart of the Erg chebbi sand dunes (Merzouga desert). this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures for the sunset and sunrise from the highest sand dunes..when we arrive to the camp we will leave the camels, take the sand board and walk to the highest dunes to watch the sunset and for sand boarding, at the camp there will be a wonderful dinner and berber drums music around a fire in the middle of the Sahara desert, It will be a magical night when the sky is clear and stars sparkle and shine. (we will spend the night in nomad tents ).
Day 2: Erg Chebbi dunes - Black desert - Berber Nomad Family - Desert camp
We will wake up you early morning to watch the sunrise , after the breakfest in the camp we will ride the camels to visit and lunch with nomad family , after relax and lunch with the nomad family we will ride the camels to the camp, we leave the camels and we will walk to the highest dunes in Merzouga , we will visit a oasis into the dunes & we walk back to the camp after the sunset, dinner and over,ight in nomad tents, the next day (3th Day) in morning we will ride the camel backing to Merzouga after the sunrise, you'll have the breakfest and shower in the hotel in Merzouga .
The price is : 80€ Per person
What's included :
- Room/place in our hotel for your luggage & for showering & relaxing after the camel trek
- Camel driver / Guide
- Dinner and Brakfest
- Camel trekking into the desert for (1-3H)
- Night in desert camp (Nomad berber tents)
- Camel each person
- Free parking for your car ( If you come by your own car)
- Sand Board in dunes
- Visit a oasis and nomad berber family
- Lunch in desert
Availabilty : The tour is available everyday and all round year contact us for more informations about what's included & not.
How to ride the camel and things you'll need for the camel ride ?
1) Wear long pants .
The motion of the camel can make your pants go up to your calves.
2) Make sure you have sunscreen.
While this might be pretty obvious, you should always remember to do this if you're going to the desert.
3) If you bring an electronic device, make sure you tie it on.
Remember, camels are tall animals, and if your device happens to fall, don't expect it to survive.
4) Bring a painkiller.
This is only for rides longer than 1 hour. You might not think it, but being on a camel for a long time can really hurt. So just bring a light painkiller like Tylenol or Advil and things will work out just fine.
5) If for the first time, ride camels with supervision.
This will prevent from any accidents happening.
6) Mount the camel.
It should be in a sitting position or from a scaffold when you do this. Get one foot on the stirrup and then put the other leg over the camel's hump. Do this all in one strong action to prevent from falling before you can even ride the camel.
7) Sit and hold the reins confidently.
Camels can sense when a person in uncomfortable. By doing this, you'll make the camel feel more relaxed instead of wanting to go on a rampage. Good posture may also keep you falling from the camel.
8) Dismount the camel.
Even the best (and weirdest) moments have to come to an end. Just like mounting an animal, it's best to do this while the camel is in the sitting position .
Merzouga Camel Trekking and Desert Excursions
Merzouga Camel Trek Nights in the desert and Desert Tour 4x4 , Quad , Buggy :
- Camel Trekking in Merzouga 1 Night in Desert Camp
- Camel Ride in Merzouga and 2 Nights in Desert
- Camel Tour Merzouga Sunset and sunrise in Erg chebbi sand dunes
- Quad Biking in Merzouga Desert
- Buggy Driving in Sand Dunes Merzouga
- 4x4 Off-road Desert Tour in Merzouga ( Erg-Chebbi )
- Trekking / Walking in Desert Merzouga
- Luxury Desert Camp in Merzouga Morocco
- Merzouga Desert Adventures & Racing